Saturday, October 16, 2010

Uncle Tupelo: Oddities




Uncle Tupelo are the Artist of the Week over on 3DD, head on over there and check out our good friend StevieRay's excellent write-up on them.

In the meantime, here's a compiliation of covers & rarities I got off the web a couple years back


Uncle Tupelo: Oddities [1988-1994]

1. Wasn't Born to Follow
2. The Mike Heidorn Song
3. Song to Woody
4. Outdone (1989 Demo)
5. Orange Blossom Special
6. Mr. Soul
7. Mercedes Benz
8. Maggie's Farm
9. Love's Gonna Live Here Again :]
10. Looking for a Way Out (Acoustic)
11. Little Guitars
12. Left in the Dark
13. I've Been Working on the Railroad
14. I Wanna Destroy You
15. I Wanna Be Your Dog
16. I Found the Essence Rare
17. I Drink Stag
18. Gimme Gimme Gimme
19. Fortunate Son


No comments:

Post a Comment